I’m interested in research on problem solving:
• Big Data, Machine Learning/AI
• Robotics and Automation
• Embedded System.
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (2015-2017)
- Master of Science in Mechatronics Engineering
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (2010 – 2015)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics)
Big Data Engineer | Software Engineer
- Collaborate with some partners to develop a Big Data platform in aviation, propose and build workflows for airlines.
- Collect operation, maintenance…, databases of airlines, sensors data of aircraft.
- Data processing, apply statistic, machine learning algorithm…, to analyze data.
- Build dashboards to visualization airline data, aviation workflows.
- Consulting and designing software architecture of a Humanoid Robot to greet and engage with visitors coming customer office.
- Research on humanoid robot platform and propose possible solutions
- Design general architecture and write a proposal for the customer
- Embedded in Automotive: work within the development team to automate testing, implement new tests, and create innovative automated test systems
Hi-Tech Mechatronics Lab
- Study on design and manufacturing Humanoid robot for promotion service.
- Simulate Humanoid robot, design walking gait, develop ROS software, program embedded software, write scientific papers
- Study on design and manufacturing Operating table
- Design mechanical system, electrical hardware, program embedded controller, write scientific papers.
|Programming Languages||C/C++/C#, Java|
|Big Data Ecosystems||Hadoop, Spark/PySpark, HDFS, Hive, Zeppelin|
|Robotics||Humanoid robot, ROS frameworks, OpenCV|
|Source Control||Subversion, Git|
|Tools||MS Visual studio, QtCreator, Kdevelop, Eclipse|
|Machine Learning/AI||Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Spark ML ..|
|Embedded system||STM32, Microchip PIC, Raspberry Pi, Arduino|
|Dev. platform||Windows and Linux|
|Problem solving||Research and write scientist article|
|Methodologies||Agile, Scrum, SAFe|
- Study on Walking Control of Humanoid Robot UXA-90 Light (in VCM 2016)
- Development of Series Elastics Actuators for Physical Rehabilitation Devices (in AETA 2016)
- Design of Biped Walking Gait on Biped Robot (in URAI 2017)
- AWS Essentials (UDEMY)
- Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark (UDEMY)
- Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science (UDEMY)
- Artificial Intelligence (FPT)